Our facilities are open!
We currently offer the following COVID-19 testing options at our facilities:
Covid-19 Nasal PCR Swab Testing for Symptomatic Patients
- FastCare is offering coronavirus testing at our Miami Beach facility. If you are experiencing coronavirus symptoms or have been exposed to a lab confirmed Covid-19 positive person please call 786-923-4000 (opt 2) to schedule your TeleHealth visit and drive-thru Covid-19 nasal swab test. Miami Beach office is open Monday – Sunday 9am – 5pm. You may also click here to schedule your visit online.
Covid-19 Antibody IgG Testing for Non-symptomatic Patients
- FastCare Aventura and Miami Beach facilities are now offering Covid-19 IgG serological testing for non-symptomatic patients. The IgG antibody test helps to identify people who may have been previously exposed to Covid-19 and who may have potential immunity. You may click here to begin scheduling your visit
Rapid Covid-19 Antibody IgG/IgM Testing for Non-symptomatic Patients
- Covid-19 rapid antibody IgG/IgM test designed to detect both past and current infection. This test complements nasal swab (PCR) tests for diagnosing COVID-19 infection in patients that are non-symptomatic. Results are available within 10 minutes. If you would like to schedule this elective test at either Aventura or Miami Beach facilities please click here click here.
TELEHEALTH VIRTUAL VISIT
- In an effort to meet the needs of our patients and communities we now offer TeleHealth Virtual Visits. During your face to face video conferencing you will speak with one of our urgent care doctors from the comfort of your home or office utilizing HIPPA compliant telemedicine solution. Click here to learn more and start your virtual visit.
URGENT CARE MEDICAL VISIT
- We are committed to remaining fully operational and open as we continue to provide urgent care medical services. We are here for you should you need care for sprains, strains, fractures, cuts and lacerations, UTI, wounds and burns, ear infections, allergic reactions, STD and other every-day medical emergencies.
IN-OFFICE SAFETY MEASURES
- Please call us to speak with one of our triage medical assistants to review your symptoms prior to your arrival at FastCare.
- When you arrive at our facility, we bring patients straight into the examination rooms. Please call ahead to let us know that you are on your way.
- We continually, disinfect all of the surfaces in and around our facility to protect our patients and community in an effort to set the highest standards of sanitation.
- We ask that all our patients to please come in wearing a mask and disposable gloves to protect themselves, other patients, and our medical staff. We will provide a mask if you do not have one.
- At the present moment, both of our facilities in Miami Beach and Aventura remain open 7 days a week. Please note that we updated our opening hours to Monday-Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm and Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 9:00am – 5:00pm.
As we are receiving new guidelines from CDC and our local health officials, we are implementing them immediately to keep you, our doctors and medical team safe and healthy. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions at 786-923-4000.
If you are unsure about your symptoms, CDC offers a self-checker guide to help you make decisions about seeking appropriate medical care. Please click here to begin.
Practicing social distancing and self-isolation is essential for preventing coronavirus spread. Please review these helpful links from Florida Department of Health. If you have further questions, you may reach Florida Health Department Covid-19 hotline 24/7 at 1(866)-779-6121.