Medical examinations are required by the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) to obtain a US green card or US citizenship. Only doctors designated by the USCIS as civil surgeons can complete an immigration exam. FastCare provides all necessary medical services to fulfill immigration exam requirements for US citizenship applicants of all ages.
If available, please bring Form I-693 (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record) and any copies, whether foreign or documents of previous immunizations to your exam.
Immigration Physical Exam price is $295.00 per person (with proof of vaccinations). During your examination doctor will review your vaccination records and will inform you if any other vaccinations are needed. Titers or any other additional vaccinations needed are offered at the reduced rate.
What is included?
- Immigration Physical Examination
- RPR Blood Test
- Gonorrhea Urine Test
- Tuberculosis Test – Quantiferon Gold
- Review of the immunization and vaccination records
- Completed I-693 Form & vaccination records in a sealed and signed envelope
- Copy of I-693 Form and vaccination records
What to bring to your exam?
- A government-issued photo identification document (passport/green card/driver’s license)
- If available, please bring any copies of foreign or domestic immunization and vaccination records
- I-693 Form (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record).
What else to expect?
- Same-day Immigration Medical Exam appointments are available, please call us at 786-923-4000
- Only USCIS civil surgeon doctor can sign and seal USCIS I-693 Form, once the envelope is sealed it cannot be opened by the applicant. FastCare will provide you with the photocopy set of all the documentation
- If you do not have any history of your vaccination and immunization records, we can provide you with all the necessary vaccines during your appointment
- If tuberculosis test results come back positive, digital chest X-ray service is available at our facility