– An excellent alternative when you are in need of timely medical attention and your physician is unable to see you.
– At FastCare, you will always be treated by a qualified physician, not just an assistant.
– We are conveniently open 365 days a year including evenings, weekends, and all holidays.
– Most insurances are accepted and those patients without insurance are always welcome.
– Generally much lower copayments and coinsurance as compared to an Emergency Room.
– All forms of payment including cash, checks, and major credit cards are accepted. Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
– No appointments necessary!
FastCare provides prompt professional medical care for those patients with non-life threatening illnesses. For those times when you are not able to get an appointment with your primary care doctor; are visiting from out of town; or you want to avoid long and costly emergency room visits; FastCare is there to serve you in a professional and prompt manner. Treating a wide range of illnesses, FastCare offers patients professional and prompt medical care 365 days a year!
- Colds, Flu, Fevers
Urinary Tract Infection
Upper Respiratory Infection
(Lab Testing/ Pre-Operative Testing Capabilities)
Whether you injured yourself at home or work, FastCare provides Injury care for all non-life threatening emergencies. For most families, injuries sustained at home occur throughout the evening hours or on weekends, usually when your primary care physician is closed. FastCare is available to alleviate the stresses of waiting in an Emergency Room for an injury that requires medical attention but does not necessarily need to be treated at the hospital, which has long wait times and higher copayments. With our extended hours and professional staff, FastCare serves as a convenient alternative to the Emergency Room while striving hard to get our patients in and out within an hour.
Examples of common injuries treated at FastCare:
Foreign body removal